“All Accepted and Presented papers of CONIT 2023 will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements”
- Elsevier Engineering Information including Compendex, ScienceDirect, and Scopus.
- IEEE GlobalSpec runs Engineering360, an online source for engineering news, analysis, and resources,
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) offers specialized and topical databases, including Web of Science, and Journal Citation Reports (JCR)
- OCLC WorldCat
- Semantic Scholar
- GeoRef is a database of global geosciences literature
- Mathematical Reviews MathSciNet provides information on peer-reviewed articles and books in the mathematical sciences.
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography ,
- Digital Science,