All Accepted and Presented papers of International Conference on Intelligent Technologies 2023 will be submitted to IEEE xplore and SCOPUS for Indexing and Abstracting.
All the Accepted and Presented papers of the 1st Series of CONIT 2021
& 2nd Series of CONIT 2022
has been published by IEEE Xplore and indexed by SCOPUS and other database
2n Series of CONIT 2022 has been published by IEEE Xplore and indexed by SCOPUS and other database
- Elsevier Engineering Information including Compendex, ScienceDirect, and Scopus.
- IEEE GlobalSpec runs Engineering360, an online source for engineering news, analysis, and resources,
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) offers specialized and topical databases, including Web of Science, and Journal Citation Reports (JCR)
- OCLC WorldCat
- Semantic Scholar
- GeoRef is a database of global geosciences literature
- Mathematical Reviews MathSciNet provides information on peer-reviewed articles and books in the mathematical sciences.
- DBLP Computer Science Bibliography ,
- Digital Science